Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Disappearing

Dex-chan lover
I mean, just two girl going out. What could go wrong ?

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter, Novelist MC with depression, Social anxiety met cheerful happy and friendly mc and become girlfriend plus that last line "The first and last summer i spend with her" is equal to
the 2nd mc having serious health problem and/or probably won't be happy ending.

Pretty sure the "first and last" part is just a call back guys, she says the exact same thing about her novel which she clearly felt happy about someone reading it in the end despite her severe anxiety about it. Couple that with the themes of her novel and it implies a happy end after a rough journey getting over the MC's pretty severe anxiety and painful past that made her want to right the novel in the first place, and not a bad end route at all. Don't be such downers.

Oh god no, please no.
Let the "the last summer I spent with her.." end with "..as friends, because we got married".

Other happy ends are also welcome 🤪

@Fruitoffruits I mean based on what she has said on the first page "That Summer she was here" combine it with their picture together + a letter next to it, It's not really hard to pictured that something something happen to Kaori.

This is supposed to be cute, but kinda meh too me
Especially that white haired girl insecure 😶

Dex-chan lover
It was kind of rude of that girl to just be like "I'm going to borrow this" and walk off with the novel

Users who are viewing this thread