Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Disappearing

First and last novel , first and last summer , a lil melodramatic are we. Still love the art lets see how this goes

Dex-chan lover
Oh, what a bigger spoiler in the last page, unless is...well they`re already dating so already far ahed of other manga.
I`m so trying a write but nobody read so wahtaver

Dex-chan lover
Some serious melodrama here. I'll keep an eye on this because of the excellent art and hopefully sweet story, but I plan to make a quick exit if it's going the tragedy or sad end route.

@kiikun

She clearly has some SERIOUS trauma from her past that she was trying to work through with her supposed to be one-off novel, there's nothing wrong with her insecurity.

I can relate to Hoshikawa a hell of a lot because I recall back in middle/high school, I’d rather write stories in a notebook, and I was a ball of anxiety as she is. So, yes, the way it’s presented can feel melodramatic. However, as someone who’s felt a good chunk of what she’s going through, I think it’s a pretty accurate depiction of anxiety so bad that it cripples you from functioning at 100% every single day.

Basically, I don’t see it as a bad thing. Off the bat, I like our MC. I’m hoping that the cliffhanger is just semantics because I’d very much like Hoshikawa to find that happy ending, too.

Oohh boy, I think imma love this ride, can't wait for more <3

Thank you so much for the chapter<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"and last"...?
either it's referencing how her "last novel" wasn't really her last one or we'll be seeing a tragedy tag real soon

Double-page supporter
Nice to see this is getting translated in english too. Cheerful girl is such a fucking mvp, can't help but to love characters like that so I'm really hoping for this to go well and the flags are just feints.

Fed-Kun's army
@colourmyalphabet
I hope it does not end with the girl dying...

Let the "the last summer I spent with her.." end with "..as friends, because she became my mistress." Haha 😂 kidding

Dex-chan lover
Man I really shouldn't read this. I can feel the sad ending already. Too bad for myself, I'm gonna read it in the naive hope that it has a happy ending.

Double-page supporter
Oh my goaaawwhhdd!!!!
Thank you sooooo much for picking this up!!I know I'll gonna enjoy the potential feels ride! Though death was already raised on first chapter I'm still rooting for high quality plot twist and change of route.
Thank you for the updates >\\\<💓

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully this doesn't have too many chapters, otherwise waiting for the last one before reading is going to take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread