Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Disappearing

Dex-chan lover
holy shit THAT GIRL IS TALL AS FUCK or the other girl small as fuck!?!?!? at first i was like oh they normal sized but then i saw the hight difference /sweats love me them hight gaps

Fed-Kun's army
"Gee, i sure don't want somebody to read this!"
>waits for the next day
>brings to school
>it's a tidy stack of paper
>probably in correct order too

If this isn't portrayed as subconscious desire to be seen then we have dumbass here.
Well, i do understand both wanting to create something and feeling completely mortified if it's seen.

Also, why the picture isn't warped despite being angled. Artist pays some attention to perspective, so that's surprising.

i feel that asaka has some underlying motive: that novel isn't too thicк, but to read this in one day still strange.

Dex-chan lover
“first and last”...mmn guess we going for a heartbreak

Fed-Kun's army
What no I want a happy ending ffs is that too much to ask? A yuri with a happy ending?
Also as someone else pointed out, she's either tall af or her new gf is short af... or both

Wow theres so much flags that make me feel already things that i dont want to feel again.

tf with the foreboding first and last and sis speedread that novel down

Double-page supporter
bruh there was more progress i saw in this one chapter than probably 10 entire yuri manga that i've read before

"the first and last summer we spent together" OH FUCK HERE WE GO BOYS TOWARDS DEPRESSION IT IS

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so like, I wanna read that novel
It's pretty hard to make me cringe just from a book unless it's something very illegal (I'm talking bout you pedos) so I want to judge it for myself

Too many death flags already

Users who are viewing this thread