Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Faint

Dex-chan lover
If it does end like it looks like it will i will just simply slip into delusion and make up a happy ending in my head

Dex-chan lover
Wishing for the author to give the best ending for both of them even though we know it'll ended up as sad ending...

at least let us see their happy moment for the last time :fml:

Dex-chan lover
I keep delaying reading this as I know it’s gonna be painful, but I still can’t stop reading it :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reminded me why I love this series...

Sensei has announced at the end of volume 5 (chapter 25.5, coming soon™) that the story of "Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata" will conclude in 6 volumes.

She later mentioned on her FANBOX that it was her own decision to conclude the story in the next volume, after discussing it with her editor. There's no external pressure, it's the author's intention.

She also said that she'll do her best to bring the story to the conclusion, but there might be times when she will have to take a hiatus. She hopes that we'll continue to support her until the end.
Many times when things are short, they are of the best quality! Just like this story where Kaori and Shizuku, which is short lived but it changed their lives..

Double-page supporter
It broke me when my eyes were set on p.20-21. Those shaking panels literally killed my eyes...
I'm not ready for the end...

Dex-chan lover
F@ck f@ck f@ck... I'm not ready for this! Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If you die on the beach it's gonna be hard for Shizuku and for me.. why do manga author want to end their chara on the beach 😭 This is agnst and it hurts real bad

Users who are viewing this thread