Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Faint

Double-page supporter
too heavy and im still hoping for a happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was a lot of tears. If I'm already this bad now I fear my reaction to what seems to be inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
Cant back out now, we are too deep in, bring it on, no bullshit plottwist, that would undermine everything this story stood for, full steam ahead, I DONT FEAR DEATH !!!

Im just asking for one little kiss, ok? that will be enough

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for the ending. But I'm not ready for the ending yet😭
And I thought it would end with Niagara falls on my face😭

Aggregator gang
me rn:
fetchimage

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why? Why cant i be logical for once and gave up on hope? Why did i feed so much the idea that the title and Kaori disease were just a trick and everything would be fine... Why do i still keep hoping for a last minute miracle?
Honestly, after seeing Shizuku despair from the start, being ready to give up on her own empty life with a last novel, then we see her finally getting something to get attached to and that gradually changes her surroundings, brightens her life... and just as it seems like shes over the water all her hopes and dreams are about to end? Logically speaking, idk if Shizuku would be strong enough to deal with Kaori death. Regardless of a date or even how Shizuku decides to behave for the next moments together i can only imagine her falling in a pit of despair afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Those goddamn black caption boxes are like nails being hammered into my heart...

Dex-chan lover
2nd time rereading this and i just wanna point out the first panel in pg 20. I absolutely love the raggedy lines, showing shizuku's fear and anxiety for kaori. honestly very cool and makes me feel empty inside.
lemme dry my eyes

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread