Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
"I need to tell you something. Something important."

This was the perfect time to tell her what are you doing

h7gwvkX.jpg
dkDHAfb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like the vampire butterfly yuri one. This one is deeper tho

NOOOO!!!! It was such a fk huge death flag. At least, I hope Shizuku will have a chance to confess her feeling to Kaori first :cry:.

Yea no, that's a red flag right there. I just really hope the confession goes through and nothing happens on that day

No words could express how sad I'm feeling right now. I wish I could hope for a good ending, but everything says she's about to die... So sad

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Shizuku, how many chapters now of realizing you can't take tomorrow for granted and she still fumbles with "oh, I'll do it tomorrow?" God help us.

I just thinking did author draw this whole story with watering eyes !?. I mean this is so fcking sad.

And also i think if the story will be this sad and depressed it's hard to win the contest, i mean Anemone in Heat and MagiRevo also participate, those two are sure more light to read too, but yeah let's wait the result on 31 Aug.

Dex-chan lover
I've re-read this chapter a couple of time for the last two months, and it still hurts. It still freakin hurts. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
I've re-read this chapter a couple of time for the last two months, and it still hurts. It still freakin hurts. :meguuusad:
I dread every day that there will be a new chapter in my update feed... yet I also want it to be there. I'm a sucker for mental damage, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, Shizuku monologue of wishing for a miracle after Kaori finally broke down kind of gave me some hope, that i might once again regreat, but at this point im holding to any grasp of hope no matter how impossible.
But Shizuku letting to confess in the next day... felt like a red flag. No matter how good people say it was i never read things like "November" or similar. Im just not cut out for that. Unfortunately the vibe at the start of this one made me think it wouldnt get too bad, silly me. Now im stuck wishing for the impossible while ready to curse the world otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread