The Summer You Were There - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - To Kaori

Dex-chan lover
Even though it was already said she wouldn't make it, nothing could have prepared me for when she actually passed...:fml:

Aggregator gang
what's even more painful is that Shizuku sent the novel at 8:35pm, and Kaori didn't reply until 1:05am the next day, meaning Kaori very likely struggled with dying and kept on living (and coming in and out of consciousness) for a few more hours just so she could finish reading Shizuku's story and final message to her; and she likely gave her response right before she passed away too.....anyway I am gonna go cry myself into a mess 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
bruh my heart was just full cause i finally got my love one and this broke my heart

Dex-chan lover
What was that "me too" for, Kaori? All i see is the "it's finished" line, is it also implying that you'll finish your timeline in the world? What the heck:fml:
:qq:

Double-page supporter
what's even more painful is that Shizuku sent the novel at 8:35pm, and Kaori didn't reply until 1:05am the next day, meaning Kaori very likely struggled with dying and kept on living (and coming in and out of consciousness) for a few more hours just so she could finish reading Shizuku's story and final message to her; and she likely gave her response right before she passed away too.....anyway I am gonna go cry myself into a mess 😭😭😭
you know I didn't thought of this, but I think you may be right.

😭😭😭😭

I swear I didn't cry this much for a fictional character from when I played Enderal

Double-page supporter
:meguuusad: Fuck, it was gonna happen I felt it but seeing it happen is painful, my heart was never prepared even with the knowledge but man.
May Kaori rest in peace.

Dex-chan lover
it’s joever lad…. :angery:

anyway i feel grateful for Yuama-sensei’s decision for this bittersweet moment between them. at least Kaori could read the final before her last breath, which won’t left any regrets for both Kaori and Shizuku.

Thank You Author and Translator Team

Now that's hurt 🥲, at least she shouldn't have any regret.

But stil😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
May I suggest go read the first chapter again? Something tells me we should all do that once the final chapter is out, just to see how all of this ties back together.

Dex-chan lover
Incidentally received news of the chapter having been posted right after waking up... now I just want to go back to sleep, just like Kaori.

NONONONONONO PLEASE NO NONONONO NOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK COME BACK KAORI KAORI KAORI.... 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Users who are viewing this thread