Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata

Dex-chan lover
I >tried< to read this in the yuri hime, seems really good. Hope someone translate it.

Contributor
Is the person who created this page planning to work on the series? I was thinking of posting the raws on Yuri Project to see if anyone there is interested, but if someone else intends to work on it, then we can avoid any potentially wasted effort.

Group Leader
Might start working on it soon, if anyone's already working on it or plans to, please let me know !

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goaaawwhhdd!!!!
Thank you sooooo much for picking this up!!I know I'll gonna enjoy the potential feels ride! Though death was already raised on first chapter I'm still rooting for high quality plot twist and change of route.
Thank you for the updates >\\\<💓

Dex-chan lover
Looks like an interesting story so far, but there are some quite strong suicide vibes from the MC, so anyone who is upset by that should probably steer clear.

The last page of the first chapter also implies that the MC goes through with it, which likely means that she doesn't and instead they break up because one of them moves away and then there is a typical bullshit time skip ending epilogue where they meet up again as adults (i.e. how 60% of Yuri stories end).

I just clicked on the First Chapter and the first page already hit me with the "Ohhhhh this is gonna be sad/someone's gonna die/someone's gonna leave without saying goodbye" type of story vibe.

I'm in. Hit me with the pain chair Author!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the great part of this story is I though I disliked sadboy-stories (lie in april, march lion etc), but apparently sadgirls can be just as annoying =P Looks fine though so gonna give it a few chapters and see if I can grow on the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope that this doesn't have the tragedy tag for a good reason.

i fill like the Kaori Asaka girl is going to dien and the pink latty was her last massage or they get separated because someone moves oway

Please don't break our hearts too much. But I really enjoyed this one. I'm excited for the next update! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread