Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Leaving us on a cliffhanger, eh?
Though I feel like the next chapter will just be explained away as him being drowsy due to the whole illness thing. He's gonna pin her down and then fall on top of her, asleep, or something similar to that. I mean, it is kind of cliche, but personally I like cliches in my books. The author could have also used an even worse of cliche, like imagine saying that monologue to yourself, only to find out your small boy crush has been awake this whole time! So, the author could have used an even more common cliche.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what he was doing on the couch? Surely his nurses would have him on the bed. It's possible he did get up to lie down there, but since he's sickly, wouldn't he have an IV linked up to him?

But I digress from the important point. Mamori really feels something special for Soushi-san. She's not sure what it is yet, but it's enough that she feels jealous of Ichika being his fiancé.

I wonder what Fuji's feeling? Is he doing a continuation of a dream he has? Who is he trying to kiss?

Dex-chan lover
I find it kind of funny that first she says how light and weak he is, then he's able to push her down like that afterwards.
Though I guess she's not fighting it at all.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, the entire purpose of this manga is to genderflip every single romance cliche in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread