Kimi wa 008

What is this world coming to be? Is the IQ level actually dropping instead? Or is just with these Jap authors? God only knows

In History's Strongest Disciple, it was Kenich ix Miu.

Now, it's Kenichi x Shigure(younger version). I can get behind that. 😄

I didnt notice until I opened the first chapter. History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi. I've followed that since 1st year High School until it ended. I'm now really excited for this one. Lucky Find.

Fed-Kun's army
Just noticed raws are up to 118. Did this get dropped for awhile or was it a late start for the scanlation?

Dex-chan lover
I thought the art on the cover was familiar, well I loved Histories Strongest Disciple so gotta give this a go.

What happened to this mangaka? Early Kenichi was so great. Now he just draws smut.

Dex-chan lover
honestly this manga is trash and not nearly as fun as kenichi but the girls(mainly shigure jr) are hot at least

Ugh... This is way too much fanservice for my liking. I think I'll drop this...

I do appreciate some good fanservice but can we get it of another female? Think the author has overdone her to the point I feel nothing.

Well I stopped at chapter 14 or so. I didn't even bother to read more than 50% of it's content it was so boring. I mean the agent part is already stupid but the crazy shit that goes down requires a whole different taste to be able to enjoy this silly circus. Overall compared to history's strongest disciple kenichi this is just plain bad.
I mean not even the fanservice was enough to keep me reading that's how bad this is.

I kind of enjoyed it reading all the way to ch55. But theres just too much fanservice, I can read for the PLOT but this is excessive. Literally every chapter or every other chapter is filled with ayame and fanservice, its just too much.

the principal kind of gives of an old man nijima feel while one of the other teachers look like siegfried <.< at this point i wish the author just made an actual sequel to kenichi and shows his road to masterdom....

Dex-chan lover
Main girl: has a jacket that has the number 10
Volume 10 cover: that Rabbit guy

smh a missed opportunity

Her nipples must be chafed as hell being rock hard like that all the time

Edit: the more boobs I see, the more I think mangaka hasn't seen them irl

Dex-chan lover
I loved kenichi back in the day and I just started reading this, I'm only 1 chapter in and it feels like a LOT of scenes from kenichi were just copy-pasted into this. I'm enjoying it for now but if it doesn't start doing unique stuff then I might as well re-read kenichi instead.

Edit: I was wrong, turns out it does quite enough things differently to stand on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread