Kimi wa Haru ni Me wo Samasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIP Ito. I like this though because I don't know how the author is going to take the story. Is the big brother going to see Ito in a new light or is the friend going to take the lead?

alhamdulillah, ito should not be stuck at the feeling back at she's still kid. im sorry chiharukun, i thought you have the romantic feeling to ito but now im relieved. COZ IM ROOTING FOR YATAROU T_T

@GambierBay I think it's not the case of him being dense, and more the fact that he spent multiple years looking after her when she was seven years younger than him vs barely a week they were the same age. Plus he's considerate towards the other guy. If Chiharu saw Yatarou's feelings for Ito, there's no way he wouldn't be able to see her feelings for himself. Maybe he himself doesn't feel like he belongs there, as well as in between Yatarou's and Ito's relationship, so he pulled that confession out of her so that she could move on.
We have to see Chiharu's POV.

Dex-chan lover
@GambierBay is it really being dense or is it just him faking it though? Like he easily saw through love rival-kun's feelings, there's a chance he probably knew of her feelings too. and the "I like you as a sister" could be an indirect way of playing down the confession without

but then again, I'd assume in normal shoujo fashion there will come a point where he starts to see her as a woman lmao

i wasn't expecting to confession to come so soon. i bet he either lied because this is all so new for him and he is still unsure about alot of things as he feels left behind by the world. or that he really doesn't feel any romantic feelings for her but his feelings will gradually increase the more he spends time with her in the present.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad that I find this shit funny now? Sibling zoned!

I guess I was expecting too much when I thought this might actually be about the "boy out of time" concept. The whole seven years gone thing is literally just a footnote in the story.

Dropped nonetheless. I've read this story before under a couple different titles.

Users who are viewing this thread