Dex-chan lover
If Cosmic Love was the "Opening Theme", than this one is the "Ending Theme":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4RniHfIek

Seeing off your back goes away
Didn't worry me at all before
'Cause I knew that I could see you again
Seeing off you fading away
Close the door behind me quietly
Do I have to stay in the empty room for the day?
Do I have to fade far away?

Why I have to lose your love?
Why I have to leave your side?

Before you walk away give me time to wipe my tears
Do I look OK?
Then I'm ready to be alone
Walk away I can sleep with no more tears
Only one wish I could say
Take a little bit of my love・・・

Scenes of my memories
Show those lovely days of you and me
Happy time was just my fantasy in the end
I am waiting for another dream

Can I find one just like you?
Can I find one just loves me?

Before you walk away will you take away my fears?
I guess I'm OK
I will start to make my own way
It is time to say Good-Bye

Before you walk away give me time to wipe my tears
I guess I'm OK
Now I'm ready to be alone
Only one wish I could say
Take a little bit of my love

Because you know, "that" will happen...

I just want to thank translators to realease it as full volume, as over time I am reading quite a few mangas that are ongoing and I have no self discipline, sometimes it is hard to get back into a "mood" of the manga in just one chapter so i think the kiss scene would not be as impactfull if i read something else before it.

Dex-chan lover
What a way to end a volume. This series makes me so friggin happy.

Thank you for all you super quick and excellent work, Sleepyhead! <3

@pipopo Yeah, especially since now we know his mom left in the middle of the night... :(

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN FINALLY !!! THAT WAS SOME GOOD PANELS !
I'm so happy to see Magari doing the first move, she is continuing where they stopped at the bus shelter !

But even if I'm very happy with this turn of event i have some difficulties to understand the cause of MC insomnia. If someone could explain me. I get it that is mother left when he was asleep but somehow, when he explain himself about is insomnia, it's looks like even him cannot totally understand the reason of his own worries and insomnia.

Broken english but I think that I'm understandable !

P.S : Definitely my fav manga of this year !

@JackHuncho I'm not an expert on the matter, but what Nakami describes as the reason for his insomnia is basically clinical depression. Not that I actually have clinical depression but I went through some depresive episodes on the past and a friend of mine does atually have, and what Nakami describes is basically how I felt some time ago and what my friend is going through right now: the lose of purpose and hope, more than sadness itself. It reminded me to an interview I saw some time ago with a guy who has an schizofrenic disorder and other mental disorders including depression, where he was asked how he felt about the future and his answer was pretty similar to what Nakami tried to explain (not saying he is schizofrenic or something lol). Here's the interview and his answer if you wanna hear it, it may be kind of a stretch to you question but I still think it's interesting (and may I say, devastating), so it's worth the watch: https://youtu.be/GU8VmJsX6-s?t=663

Dunno if I'm explaining myself right haha, but at least that's what I got from this chapter uwu

And sorry if my english is a little weird too :p

Dex-chan lover
@JackHuncho @pipopo
The root cause is the parting of his mother, it's a trauma. You don't need to understand the cause to have one.

Found the place: https://goo.gl/maps/ARj7EjdybndFhHF87

WHOOOOO yeah baby, that’s what we’ve been waiting for, that’s what it’s all about

Dex-chan lover
Last page cat is very upset/exited. XD

@Panino @JackHuncho @pipopo
In manga world it's probably just because his mother ran away in the night.
In a real world it would probably be related to depression (probably hereditary from his mothers side - she might well have just given up and committed suicide in the night).
Still, even if it is a depression, having a low-stress but constantly supporting friend can help you catch on to the good moments and help keep you paddling until medication or blind luck gets you out of it. So she's done good.

Users who are viewing this thread