Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia

Hnnng I want them to get married and have lots of babies already aaaaaa

I adore this manga.

it's on ch 125, so 3 chapters from what's currently available (122).

my first response was "oh no" but not cause I'm worried about magari, just them.

So chapter 124 comes out on July 30th.. I want to see it ending now since the story looks complete!

Fed-Kun's army
PSA: Those of you coming for a continuation from where the anime left off, start from chapter 55

Dex-chan lover
This series seems well drawn enough, but I just can't get interested. Well, besides the cats, and I can find cat pictures anywhere.
I thought it would focus more on the insomnia and get weird, but instead it just took a turn hard into club activities and, IMHO, got boring.
So I give up.

It may have a 5/10 for being exceedingly average.

Ironically I was falling asleep trying to read it... and I often get insomnia myself.

Aggregator gang
This series seems well drawn enough, but I just can't get interested. Well, besides the cats, and I can find cat pictures anywhere.
I thought it would focus more on the insomnia and get weird, but instead it just took a turn hard into club activities and, IMHO, got boring.
So I give up.

It may have a 5/10 for being exceedingly average.

Ironically I was falling asleep trying to read it... and I often get insomnia myself.
Dunno why you think anyone cares what you think, but nice "review" I guess lol

Final chapter just released. It's on Viz's website.

It is beautiful and that is why I didn't want it to end :meguuusad:
Where can I find that? When I go to Viz via the link on the IAS page it just shows me Vol. 4 and the pre-order for Vol. 5? Same thing if I go to Viz and search for it.

Contributor
Where can I find that? When I go to Viz via the link on the IAS page it just shows me Vol. 4 and the pre-order for Vol. 5? Same thing if I go to Viz and search for it.
https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/insomniacs-after-school

Keep in mind that Viz’s Manga subscription is only available in countries where they have the rights. So if you’re not in, say, the US, you’ll have to find an Valternative Pway Nof getting a subscription.

Dex-chan lover
Not only aren't the chapters available here on mangadex, but the ending sucks ass. Severely disappointed by it.

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno why you think anyone cares what you think, but nice "review" I guess lol
I care, that's what I read these general discussions for. Despite what Seraph said I'm interested in giving it a try since I want to read something less action-focused for a change.

So we're just not going to translate the last few chapters are we.... Wtf is with these scans in English anymore man. Every other language Will stay up to date yet English always bitches about not having enough help or money to finish a bitch ass manga. It's getting to a point I just expect a somewhat popular series to get dropped and never be able to see the ending. Seriously though is AI not making this easier on them??? I get theres redrawing and crap but still it gets so fucking annoying

Users who are viewing this thread