Kimi wa Kyoukon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Sudden Engagement

.... Welp, the guy is a total creep and sexual harasser. She should of at least slapped him, but instead got all blushy... What the crap.

Damn we're not in the 2000's anymore, thought this sort of shit was over

Fuck that rapist-wannabe. If I ever come back to this manga, it's only to check if this bastard had been stabbed to death yet or not.

Dex-chan lover
well then.... that escalated quickly..
idk bout him tbh but.. i'll give it a chance.

and then they start to fall in love and he starts to like her for real blah blah blah

Thanks for translating

Asshole male lead: check
Being rich and good looking is supposed to make up for him having no redeeming personality traits: check
Blatant attempted rape: check
Shitting on short guys: check

It's like an incel or red pill PUA tried to write a manga aimed at women.

@Meichiri I'm with you, but knowing these types of shoujos/joseis he won't even get so much as a kick to the groin and he'll be completely forgiven by the female lead because he shows her basic human decency one time and/or because he has some bullshit trauma or Freudian excuse.

Dex-chan lover
How is r*ping her going to make her fall in love with you! What is wrong with the male lead! 😡

Aggregator gang
wow a supposedly romantic attempt rape manga in 2019? lol some women... smh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nope. That is NOT how you should treat a woman. this male lead is a doucebag and an asshole. well, I won't give this manga a high rating, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes... The old "sudden fiancé" trope, pushy insensitive parents, and a Mr "Too hot to need your consent" two-faced guy? No thanks!

Double-page supporter
Wish I had read the comments first. -.- This needs a sexual violence tag in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread