Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Fated Encounter with You

Dex-chan lover
You know, I would kinda prefer slightly older MC than yet another 16 years old shounen protag.
Don't get me wrong - he's working quite good for now, but the "girl bathing next room" was weak part IMHO.

@BananowyJE ages does not really matter. japanese people also love to write 30 yr old ppl with the maturity of a 16 year old kid or maybe thats just how realy japanese ppl are idk

Group Leader
@bolwic Another good release, keep up the good work man, I also appreciate sticking the jokes in there, makes it sound more natural c:

I just had a thought he's sixteen so what about school 'cause if he has bully's he will have to have a long talk with her.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she just never ate anything good lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
i dont want to @ the dude below me but that pun has put me into a state of homicidal rage. why didnt i think of that fuck that dude im furious

Double-page supporter
Shue is both blood and snow in chinese, which I think is intended here

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the dude is cold. He thinks she doesn't even need a name, just her job title is enough.

@BananowyJE The series would be very different if the dude was more mature. If he was older, yet it was still like this, we, as readers, would find it implausible and annoying. If he was an adult man, he would already, realistically, not want anything to do with a killer, being too afraid of the consequences (you are assisting a criminal by hiding them from the law enforcement). If he still did end up accepting her, for some reason, the balance would be different because an older person, with more life experience and common sense, would act more like a guardian compared to Shue who knows nothing of life, only knowing death. So, from this point of view the dude needs to be that young to have this kind of atmosphere and relationship between those two.

In fact I think no 16 years old would anymore run in front of a truck, but I guess the author didn't want to bother too much with the scene of Shue saving his life.

Users who are viewing this thread