Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Your Name

Fed-Kun's army
wow what are the chances he managed to find her a name she already had in a diff language but a diff meaning

bruh if her old name is Shue which sound a lot lie Xue in Chinese which is literally snow, then my man has given her the same name but in Japanese

Dex-chan lover
After he named the dog, I reversed my opinion and was happy that he hadn't tried to give the maid a name. His naming sense seemed to be abysmal. But at least he managed to give her a normal human name with some thought behind it.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist twist: She's not actually a sister but in fact childhood friend who were either kidnapped or associate with his family by accident, perhaps his family was a spyish family to begin with.

she literally discarded her old name and reacquiring it again though it's in different lang lol

Dex-chan lover
@zSpeedy you made me remember Xue hiao piao piao

Also the dog is very cute, looks fluffy as hell, it's like a little squishy mushy furball

Dex-chan lover
My heart, mah soul.

Bro this was just too fucking wholesome, that last panel was just hhnnnnnngggggggg.

I already know her backstory is gonna be super sad but seeing loli Yuki being so happy is making me dread seeing her depressed, emotionless self.

I wasnt expecting the old switcharo of "ive always though this was bad but with this new pov i now love this" with her name but damn the author pulled it off well.

Is she really gonna fall for mc-kun ?

Dex-chan lover
MC look like Ritto

Maid name = Yuki

Yuki - Ritto

Yap this is sequel To Love Ru except no aliens

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty big fried mochi in that picture on the right side of the last page.

Thought she was ok with the reason I feel like she would prefer a warmer name. Like Natsuki, meaning summer. I would avoid a name like Akane, which would remind red blood.
Any suggestions ?

Dex-chan lover
it’s been years since anyone posted here and no one will ever see this comment but i just wanted to say i was proud that i guessed that he’d name her yuki all the way back in chapter 2

Users who are viewing this thread