Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - You Are Yuki

@deathhmailrock
In all fairness, the West used to pump out tons of stories set in High School, and many of them were extremely popular. It only recently came out of fashion in the late 2000s, but it's still fairly popular, as seen from how many English readers there are for these types of stories.

Dex-chan lover
I know we all saw this from a mile away, since the little sister first mentioned "school".

Supporter
Gods. I can't wait to see how she introduces herself in relation to the MC. Any hope of denying some connection was hiroshima-ed by her using his last name.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GAWD HER SCHOOL UNIFORM IS SO GOD DAMN CUTE!!!
Yuki's attempt at writing her name in Hiragana is already better than my ability to write alphabet or kana... why are people so good at many things than me? sigh I'm weirdly depressed now... :(

Also, as to why this HS trope is used too much, I remember somewhere from some interview that using a Middle or High School setting is easier than doing college or beyond that.

I think one of the reason too is that HS setting gives the author more control to the flow of the story since each School Year already acts as their laid out outline for story plot progression?

I don't remember when or where I've read that interview but I vaguely remember that what I've blurted was pretty much what I've read back then... I think it was in 2016 or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed so hard at the last page lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Let's hope there is no annoying love rival or something getting in the way of them

Aggregator gang
@hancea1996 I've been learning english and german, to be honest sometimes is quite difficult to speak it, to me is easier to write them than speak 'em xD

Dex-chan lover
Didn't notice until this chapter how tall she is. Perspective always made it look like they were just a few inches apart, but the top of Hitoyoshi's head doesn't even reach Yuki's shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread