Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - You Are Yuki

Aggregator gang
Urgh, I have seen this trope many times. Let me guess there is a girl in the class that like him and she’ll become a love rival for Yuki. Drama arc will come with confession of the rival. Yuki hears that accidentally and she develops new unknown feeling toward him. Please don’t, I just need wholesome fluff not some school drama anymore. I have had enough of that. I cried enough toward that.

Dex-chan lover
God I am so in love wither her character and design. Thank you so much for the work <3

Dex-chan lover
good thing he locked her down before throwing her into the lion's den. bishoujo like that get picked off by the resident chads instantly

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak I can already see it. Yuki getting hit on, then take the word "hit on" as literally hitting so she jabs them each with a knife in the balls

We are now going on half a century of lazy Japanese author's using the high school setting as a crutch in manga.

There is done to death, and then there is something like this that has transcended to the afterlife.

Group Leader
Just to appease those who are worried the manga falling into regular highschool manga pit, as of chapter 13, it has not done that, it is actually picking up.

Dex-chan lover
She's an onee-chan, right? She's an onee-chan, right???

@MangaAce1 To be fair, it's just a trope that they really like. Rather than laziness, it's just them liking it... a lot... for some reason, the Japanese have an obsession with high schoolers (sometimes middle school).

It's just something they really like. So rather than calling it laziness, it's just them adding something they like.

Spider Man Homecoming was super popular because it's main character was a High Schooler....

Try to understand that it's the taste of a different culture rather than laziness...

Annoying younger sister and high school introduced in the same chapter. It's like the editor spoke to them before this chapter was originally released.

So 12 diff languages but can't write? I guess speaking other tongue is easier to do than reading in another language.

And ofc being a internationally trotting assassin would have no probs getting in to any school.

@Zoldyck123 I've tried learning japanese for a month once, and I still dont get kanji. But speaking and remembering verbal speech is much more easier to achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread