Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - You Just Got Out of the Bath

Wow umm well umm woah umm woowie um erghh check out those umm those y'know I'm check out her umm thingalings y'know she's umm got umm two large umm those umm melons y'know umm check out 'em knockers yeah..

Look at how much cigarettes she is smoking at the end of chapter. Cigarette smoke is bad for computers and their servers.

Dex-chan lover
plot? kinda not my thing tbh. hopefully this is just a mechanism to add big titty gyaru assassin to the cast

Double-page supporter
@crookshanks there are plenty of mindless big tiddy mangas out there, so don't complain just because this actually has a story. You're always free to stop reading and just stick to your big tiddy mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Many people comment on the new girls, while me still can't understand one thing . . . . REALLY!? APPLE WITH TONKOTSU SAUCE!?!?!? REALLY!?!?!? ISN'T THAT TOO SWEET AND SOURS!?!?!?!?!?

Double-page supporter
Yeah Hitoyoshi,marry Yuki and all your problems and mine will be solved and a big breasted yandere incoming hmmmm noice,if you do anything to ruin this relationship,you gonna get rekt

Double-page supporter
@Moonbunne,it's just a Exaggeration to make yuki x hitoyoshi to happen and i just agreed with his sister

Fed-Kun's army
I see that the sister is a (wo)man of culture as well, wishing her own brother to become a girl.

And I laughed when I saw the maid eat apple with tonkatsu sauce. She loved that sauce way too much. Now I want to try it as well.

Dex-chan lover
look guys, i’ll take the hit and marry ms whitehair
you can thank me later

ivv

Dex-chan lover
idk man, the author might pull us a maid harem xD

Double-page supporter
Oh no, a very annoying ex-colleague character is coming?! meddlesome at best??

Double-page supporter
Look at how much cigarettes she is smoking at the end of chapter. Cigarette smoke is bad for computers and their servers.
@Hwanito

Well... She isn't an IT worker but an assassin after all.

Users who are viewing this thread