Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - You are a Fang

Fed-Kun's army
she's from a renown organization but the antagonist is treating her lightly. Idk this world building is kinda boring to me.. nonetheless pretty onee-sans is a plus.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright here it is. one of the shounen manga biggest cliche

an antagonist group/organization with flashy name

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh so this manga is gonna go that route ? This other 8 people and some other assassin will become a villain of the week or something?

Noooo i really just wanted more wholesome SOL shit between mc-kun and Yuki .....

Welp lets see how it goes .....

Sigh, i guess the romance will also go nowhere for a long, long time .....

I was really liking this series but im not so sure about where its heading.

Is mc-kun gonna tell Yuki to spare cat lady ? Thats gonna be retarded, she seems like the type that will always be hanging around threatening them but will start helping them out and eventually fall for the mc and its just sad cuz theres a 0% chance of that ever going anywhere.

Welp as always the art and Yuki are looking amazing, god i just love Yuki's hair so much its freaking perfection, you can appreciate both short and long hair on a beauty at the same time its perfect, not to mention its so freaking detailed, damn i just love it.

Fed-Kun's army
Would be great if she becomes an ally lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, Can't wait to read next one!!!

Aggregator gang
Uh, Grace, if Yuki can't manage to retire from the assassin life as a maid to some no-fame pleb in suburban Japan, how likely are you to remain untouched as a super rich celeb in Santorini?

Dex-chan lover
stupid trope strikes again! The cause of that tragedy would be you, stupid cat woman ripoff. Are all writers complete idiots like that? If your house gets robbed, you don't blame owning a house, but the robber.

I hate to ask... actually no I don't, was she using that Whip as Butt-Plug, because that is clearly her tail?

A kinky assassin wanting to be rich-

Makes me curious if she'll retire being an assassin once she legit became rich.

Users who are viewing this thread