Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - You Won't Get Away

Contributor
This is just fueling her tonkotsu sauce addiction. One day, through the meddling of the romcom gods, Yuki will arrive too late to secure a Katsuta Sandwich, falling into a deep depression at being deprived of her regular lunch item.
That day, everybody at school will receive a grim (reaper) reminder...

Double-page supporter
She is too adorable goddamnit,must protect her and her desires for food

Dex-chan lover
I never understood this shit man. If an item sold out every fucking time perhaps it's time to make more to feed that demand?? Are all school canteen vendor in Japan clueless regarding the basic rule of supply and demand??😤 Ma boi needs that Katsuta bread as well

Wow she's so expressive she has the eyes of a killer and sometimes she has puppy eyes 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo Sometimes family businesses keep the trade secret within the family and thus the amount of people who can produce them is limited and this limit the total amount of products available for sale.

@Sonaldo if anything this is supply and demand being used quite well. People rush over to get this product and if they are too late they will settle with buying something else since they are already there. It brings and urgency of wanting to go. Also this is a School canteen that got it from a store that has an old cook. Its not a matter where they can simply increase supply at will. Its not even a matter of money it really is just a limited supply. And do you think anyone would have the heart to walk up to this elderly man and demand him to make more.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo There is onely one supplier of this particular commodity, in other words they hold a monopoly. Thus they can increase prices and so increase profit per item sold. Basic capitalism.

this chapter reminds me so much of an old drama, My Boss My Hero.
but instead of bread, their source of competition was the renowned Agnes pudding which only 12 cups were sold during lunch break.

Users who are viewing this thread