Kimi wa Meido-sama

Lmao manga elitist and their entitled attitude. Whatever they think is the most right thing. Keep your ego in check, kiddies.

I disagree with it being overrated, it's rated what it deserves. If it wasn't that good, then it wouldn't have gotten as high as it has. IMO, it's deserving of a 10 star.

There's 3 scenarios i think the mom plot could develop
1) she's really a scumbag
2) she only divorced, but the kid got It wrong and he didnt want to see her anymore
3) she's an assassin and thinks only the daughter can live with her (and maybe train)

So Far i think its 3, because the daughter Said that the mother would not accept an assassin with his son, so she cares about him at least to a certain level and she cared about him in his infancy, it seems, but at the same time the kid got traumatized too much to be a judgement mistake, so its likely the mom really abbandoned him.
With this contradiction, It seems she believed she had to leave her family because of that dangerous life and blablabla that classic trope. I also think that either the father or mother have some kind of relationship with the mysterious sick man, and thats How he knew the kid and How he changed an assassin heart.

I Hope its not 3 its too lame, and i dont like 1 for this story, because Its contradictory she liked the kid and still cares about him (a little at least) so It would be a weird development to despise the kid suddenly and only care about the daughter.

I would Hope its 2, the kid is kinda dumb so Its not Impossible.

@Fauchard It's also entirely possible they divorced because they didn't love each other anymore. They all seem to be on good terms with each other, albeit it's a bit sad for them being away from each other.

how I found this manga: include romance, slice of life, and comedy. excluding: yaoi, yuri

what I found: cute maid but actually an assassins
what I didn't expect: another assassin that bother the sweetness of this story

disappoint? yesn't
regret the decision I made? NO

I would've just liked this if it just stayed the sol route, now they add a new and unnecessary side character/potential love interest for no real reason

Started off really good but now I’m meh, the male mc is boring as all hell, female mc is great most of the time.

I LOVE IT!! Typical old shounen manga. the weak mc gonna get some train, and become the strongest hero!!! LOOVVEEE IITTT!!!!!

@Riksar Would be great if this headed to that direction but for me it doesn't seem to be heading that way. Would be really awesome if it did though.

The maid's hair design so so cute and full of personality! I'm absolutely obsessed with that sort of asymmetrical hair

Users who are viewing this thread