Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

Was super cute. The ending seemed pretty rushed. Maybe he had to wrap it up under the threat of cancellation, but it still concluded nicely. Really good shit.

Dex-chan lover
dumb ending with dumb caricature villain, demonizing ordinary male sexuality. morally inverted story
dynamic between MCs is bad and doesn't improve

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know which group/user is working on this missing chapter?, at least i can trace whoever tl this and read it there.

@Hamsick While Rensokusei Scans has pulled the series from Mangadex, for now, their page, renzokuseiscans.blogspot.com, is still active. Why they didn't put that on there scanlator page is beyond me. Chapter 12 is the last chapter in this series, but because they didn't scanlate it solo the last few chapters, they couldn't remove them... nor did the group that did the work for them put their page there. Note, if they don't post any future scanlations for 6 months, MD will consider it a dead group and will be happy to restore the deleted chapters.

This shit was great until that NTR shit at the end. Although I think it's great the author reflected in how dumb and sick japanese society is regarding the age of consent and marriage for young girls

7/10... It would be an 8.5 but the NTR shit was sickening.

You can read the missing chapters in mangakakalot

Users who are viewing this thread