Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Because

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Yeah I didn't really have a 3rd grand dupe in store for chapter this chapter, sorry.

I am so ready not to be sick and tired anymore, but we're pushing through as best as we can. I'll try and have another chapter out tomorrow, depends on whether I manage to force myself to typeset it after uploading today. After that, we'll see, I've got some more stuff cleaned, and I might make an effort to work ahead on tuesday.

I tried a different font for one panel this time, idk I kinda like it, especially as an emphesis, idk.

I will say the dupe was far more successful on mangadex than it was on the aggregator, oh well, at least I tried.

I sorta am recruiting, I'm a little hesitant because I've never done this with a group before... outside of that one time. If you're interested contact me here, and later on I'll get a discord set up to handle all this stuff.

Group Leader
Yeah, I didn't say anything sooner but realistically aggregator readers just do not care enough to come onto MD or whatever.
S'just how it is.
my goal wasn't to draw them to MD, I knew that wasn't going to happen. This series isn't really big enough for the trick to work and get the interaction I was hoping for

Dex-chan lover
Dad's a wet blanket. Can't even give a proper reason why he disapproves. :shamihuh:

Bruh just has disapproving stare all chapter. Coulda just taken a pic of his face and left it on the wall. It would have contributed to the conversation just as much.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Dad's a wet blanket. Can't even give a proper reason why he disapproves. :shamihuh:

Bruh just has disapproving stare all chapter. Coulda just taken a pic of his face and left it on the wall. It would have contributed to the conversation just as much.
I mean to be fair if you think about most degenerate chatters in twitch/youtube i wouldn't want my highschool aged daughter to stream either so it kinda makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Hey kids, remember that transition panels are important.

Let's take our example, the last panel, the crying panel. If only there is one more panel showing her crunched face before she's crying, then the impact of the crying panel would be greater.

Group Leader
one chapter a day? calm down you don't need to sell your soul now
If I strike while the iron is tired I will definitely be the most effective

uhm edit for clarity: yeah I know this isn't going to be great in the short term, but I reaaaaallly want to catch up. I guess I should say the goal for the longer term will be 2 chapters per week until I catch up, with a few extras in there depending on whatever
I just happen to have a pipeline going right now and I want to get a few more done before I step back. It also helps that I'm not really feeling any of my other hobbies rn

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I didn't say anything sooner but realistically aggregator readers just do not care enough to come onto MD or whatever.
S'just how it is.
You'd be surprised how dumb the commentators from aggr sites are.

I have legit seen people think that the sites themselves make the manga chapters, so when a story does something they disagree with, they complain to the site itself.

Never underestimate stupidity. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Would of been more badass if he had just taken her home without asking permission. I can't decide if the Dad was being realistic or if he just doesn't care anymore.

I'm trying to decide what the happy ending is here. Does she wind up with Ao or does he let her get back up and repair her relationship with her father and childhood friend. I think the latter will happen and I don't know if I'll like that or not.

Nope I've decided. I want her to be on good terms with them but end up with Ao. Though I do hope we don't have more redeeming interactions with the childhood friend cause I usually am on that ship.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Yeah I didn't really have a 3rd grand dupe in store for chapter this chapter, sorry.

I am so ready not to be sick and tired anymore, but we're pushing through as best as we can. I'll try and have another chapter out tomorrow, depends on whether I manage to force myself to typeset it after uploading today. After that, we'll see, I've got some more stuff cleaned, and I might make an effort to work ahead on tuesday.

I tried a different font for one panel this time, idk I kinda like it, especially as an emphesis, idk.

I will say the dupe was far more successful on mangadex than it was on the aggregator, oh well, at least I tried.

I sorta am recruiting, I'm a little hesitant because I've never done this with a group before... outside of that one time. If you're interested contact me here, and later on I'll get a discord set up to handle all this stuff.
Take care of yourself. Slowing the pace is better than falling out.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread