Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Because

Group Leader
Would of been more badass if he had just taken her home without asking permission. I can't decide if the Dad was being realistic or if he just doesn't care anymore.

I'm trying to decide what the happy ending is here. Does she wind up with Ao or does he let her get back up and repair her relationship with her father and childhood friend. I think the latter will happen and I don't know if I'll like that or not.

Nope I've decided. I want her to be on good terms with them but end up with Ao. Though I do hope we don't have more redeeming interactions with the childhood friend cause I usually am on that ship.
ML made the right move there though, he wouldn't look so badass in prison. A little spoiler, but I don't really think dad cares that much aside from his image

The happy end is where the characters are the happiest. I'm usually also on the childhood friend train, but he's displaying signs of being too far gone to end up in a relationship with Nina, not to mention she very clearly doesn't see him that way. The author definitely isn't planning anything subversive or anything with the relationships. What you see is likely what you're going to get with this one.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here!

Yeah I didn't really have a 3rd grand dupe in store for chapter this chapter, sorry.

I am so ready not to be sick and tired anymore, but we're pushing through as best as we can. I'll try and have another chapter out tomorrow, depends on whether I manage to force myself to typeset it after uploading today. After that, we'll see, I've got some more stuff cleaned, and I might make an effort to work ahead on tuesday.

I tried a different font for one panel this time, idk I kinda like it, especially as an emphesis, idk.

I will say the dupe was far more successful on mangadex than it was on the aggregator, oh well, at least I tried.

I sorta am recruiting, I'm a little hesitant because I've never done this with a group before... outside of that one time. If you're interested contact me here, and later on I'll get a discord set up to handle all this stuff.
Thanks for the chapter!
The story is getting some better traction now.
And regarding that dupe hahaha lots of funny 'comments' from outside mangadex - especially about it getting 'axxed'. :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Nina's dad was born a century too late. Still before the WW2 his attittude would have been far more normal looking. It might have even worked better because children back then weren't supposed to think so much for themselves and obeying the parents was to be expected. Not to mention women were far less independent.

Dex-chan lover
I like that he's standing up against her as well. The condition for her staying there was that she had to try to fix her family problems.

Okay, dad gets a pass. He's mature and insightful enough to realise what's probably the best solution for the moment.

I will say the dupe was far more successful on mangadex than it was on the aggregator, oh well, at least I tried.
Probably because people care less on aggregator sites. Say what you want about the people here and all scanlation drama, but the community is better here. Partially because of people like you.

Bruh just has disapproving stare all chapter. Coulda just taken a pic of his face and left it on the wall. It would have contributed to the conversation just as much.
He's probably already said all of what he wanted to say before this, and doesn't think it will go any better this time.

Nope I've decided. I want her to be on good terms with them but end up with Ao.
Preferably after a few years.

oh fuck, quite realistic adult take there.
kinda surprising for this type of manga tbh
Yeah. He doesn't like it, but knows what he wants isn't going to be that productive.

Dex-chan lover
Now I know why Japanese people like to bow so much, it's apparently like a free pass to get anyone to do anything you want.

"Give me all of your worldly possessions so I can spend them on gambling, women and drugs!"
"What? No! Are you crazy?"
"Please, I beg of you. dogeza"
"Well, okay then!"

Dex-chan lover
all she needs to do to convince her dad is show him her bank account....

Dex-chan lover
MC is so goddamn "reasonable" as an adult, dude really gave away his personal info just to assure her father.(Her father can probably just get the MC arrested if they wanted to, considering that they seem to have wealth.)

Being so supportive as a VTuber fan that he puts his life in society on the line. I guess it makes sense, dude was at rock bottom until he watched Nina's streams.

Users who are viewing this thread