Kimi wa, Nina Janai

Group Leader
I finished cleaning the raws yesterday for chapter 1, I'm not really sure how to go about translating to make it properly accurate so I'm just using google translate, deepL and my judgement, but that leaves me with some rather odd things lol
Update as of 5/2/23: On to typesetting, hopefully I'll be done in a few days
Update 2 (also 5/2/23): 22/52 done, gonna push some more tonight then hopefully finish tomorrow!
Update 3 5/3/23 (really early in the morning) done... shipped off to a friend for PR. TL work is meh at best, but I don't exactly speak the language. If I get the thumbs up from them I'll post the chapter today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
If someone can hit me with the Raws cleaned up (i found Indonesian until Chapter 19),
i can translate it for you guys in a day.

Group Leader
If someone can hit me with the Raws cleaned up (i found Indonesian until Chapter 19),
i can translate it for you guys in a day.
I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather translate directly from Japanese myself, I'm using this series to work on the language.
I have the next chapter translated, I've just been putting off TS and a few pages of RD but I'll have it done soon.

Double-page supporter
I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather translate directly from Japanese myself, I'm using this series to work on the language.
I have the next chapter translated, I've just been putting off TS and a few pages of RD but I'll have it done soon.
Ah no worries =)! Looking forward to it.

Just thought i offer it because i love the series so far :D. Hope you have a good time with the language!

Dex-chan lover
So shaved and brought a high school girl home but she’s a vtuber he likes?

That’s literally what I’m getting from this story so far… pretty meh so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello. I would like to volunteer as a CLRD . Though I am a newbie , I hope to gain more experience and skill. And I like the series very much and would like to help with it. Please notify if you would have me.

Double-page supporter
Boy am I glad that the MC knows his boundaries. Good series so far.

Group Leader
Wait is this series over or on a different website cause if it is I will read it it is so good
finished with chapter 40 iirc. Still working on it, just taking a bit longer than anticipated! You might be able to find the japanese raws on ganma still, though they might be behind a paywall

G-P

Dex-chan lover
It's sort of okay if you can handle an MC without spine and balls.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay the series is good so far but what I despise the most is that why in the hell did the creator and the author allowing the freaking ex-girl of the man that she ruined trying to come back in his life and now she's coming back saying I should have paid him instead well too bad I'm glad he said no I'm glad he still moved on but the fact that the author put this person in here I cannot give it no more than a one star I would not recommend reading this it's a good series but I will not recommend it if you get very pissed off about the main characters ex. Do not and I repeat do not try to bring them back in a manga series or anime just like trash rent a girlfriend. I have lost interest in this manga instantly goodbye

Okay the series is good so far but what I despise the most is that why in the hell did the creator and the author allowing the freaking ex-girl of the man that she ruined trying to come back in his life and now she's coming back saying I should have paid him instead well too bad I'm glad he said no I'm glad he still moved on but the fact that the author put this person in here I cannot give it no more than a one star I would not recommend reading this it's a good series but I will not recommend it if you get very pissed off about the main characters ex. Do not and I repeat do not try to bring them back in a manga series or anime just like trash rent a girlfriend. I have lost interest in this manga instantly goodbye
confrontation son. confront your nightmares and trauma all i can say.
@NotKiwiBird also hi do you plan to do the chapter 40.5 (bonus) too ?

Users who are viewing this thread