Kimi wa, Nina Janai

Is the series dropped? Because I saw that it was dropped but how many more chapters are there? I have only read the first 26 and this is my first time using mangadex

Is the series dropped? Because I saw that it was dropped but how many more chapters are there? I have only read the first 26 and this is my first time using mangadex
no, the series was completed/finished with 40 chapter (with 40.5 as bonus), because on a another side with indonesian translate it have 40.5 chapter (last chapter + bonus)

no, the series was completed/finished with 40 chapter (with 40.5 as bonus), because on a another side with indonesian translate it have 40.5 chapter (last chapter + bonus)
So it just hasn't been translated to English fully yet? Okay

A decently fluffy romance with chapter 3 being the only one that left a bad taste in my mouth. I just hate blackmail between romance leads.

Hi this is my first interaction here since I recently came here to read any manga related to Gyaru and this is the one that was already finished and I AM SO PLEASED!!!

I happen to be a fan of vtuber things, so I can relate to the struggle there. I was even surprised that someone would make a manga based on vtuber things, thanks to You2. AND AGAIN I AM SURPRISED CUZ THE AUTHOR OF THIS MANGA IS THE SAME AS NANJOU-SAN WA BOKU NI DAKARETAI!! THAT'S WHY IT FEELS SO FAMILIAR TO ME.

I love the MC's personality and development, the way he thinks about the privacy of the person behind vtuber really makes me proud, cuz THAT'S THE ONLY ONE IS RIGHT, and Nina-san... YOU ARE SO CUTEEE NGL. I'm not even looking for this manga, I just found out about it cuz it's related to Gyaru and while I was waiting for Nanjou-san, and at first I didn't find her interesting, and in the end here I am being a simp for her neitherXD.

Really I'm so glad that I found this manga, really makes my day, I hope there will be another sequel for this, like another struggle of her being a vtuber, introduction of her genmate or senpai, and the daily life of them:3, still lacking romantic content of them tho:(.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread