Kimi wa Tsukiyo ni Hikari Kagayaku

Group Leader
Nope. I don't know why the status says it's completed. But this is definitely not as seen in the last chapter currently uploaded

Double-page supporter
I feel like these “boy/girl fall in love but one has terminal illness” stories are such low hanging fruit...and this one has people glow?

Kinda sad that loundraw was removed as an artist since that was how I found this manga but makes sense as he only did art for the LN...

Also thanks @ rockymanga for sharing the LA, didn't know there was one.

Read the novel if you want to learn what happens in the end cuz as u can clearly see its not fully completed

Oh no......for now i will bookmarked it. It would not be wise if i would read it since i also have to study.

I wasn't thinking I was gonna actually be interested in this thought it was gonna be crappy and now its bookmarked and I'm now waiting for the next chapters

I hope this manga can become something good. Prepare your tissue boxes, cause when it ends, ya'll probably gonna need it

I don't normally read tragedy, but considering this is only gonna be 11 chapters when completed, I think I'll give it a shot. I'll probably still be crying my eyes out and depressed once I cross the finish line but at least it'll be a shorter journey to the pain waiting for me....

Dex-chan lover
Im only reading this cuz being sad makes you smarter, hoping to have iq that is double digits after

Users who are viewing this thread