Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I'll say again, I don't dislike her, I just wish she wasn't introduced with absolutely zero chance of winning...
Only 3 chapters left. Her purpose is literally just to force a confession out of those 2 dorks because everything else would take too long with how long the author was likely given to wrap things up by.

Really wish these manga publishers would give more leeway with how long they have instead of forcing a lot of stories to have to do stuff like this.

Dex-chan lover
Only three chapters?! I don't know what disappoints me more: an ending that will be both hilariously rushed despite being painfully dragged out, or the fact that I won't be able to enjoy the sign language gifs that get progressively more complex and ambitious with their animation.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to believe there are only three chapters left, this was a great manga and I feel it deserved a longer run. But, I hope the mangaka manages to pull it all together in these three chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Only 3 chapters left. Her purpose is literally just to force a confession out of those 2 dorks because everything else would take too long with how long the author was likely given to wrap things up by.

Really wish these manga publishers would give more leeway with how long they have instead of forcing a lot of stories to have to do stuff like this.
I don't think this manga was cancelled I think the author just ran out of jokes writing comedy is harder than you think and not many people can keep it going for a long time unfortunately

Dex-chan lover
81e09b30cfa7a24c5c0e80785c3b8f57.gif

Contributor
Instead of FIRE Sakura's gonna achieve a different kind of fire if she keeps rubbing those hands so intensely.

I take it Taiyou agreed to the trial dating period which begins with this first date.

Given that there's less than a handful of chapters left, it was inevitable that the sudden love rivals would meet. It was devastating for Tsukino to find out that her crush is engaged to somebody else, and disappointing for me to see this kind of clumsy sudden drama, that's so different from the lighthearted spirit that's been the bread and butter of this manga for so long.

I'm in Tsukino's corner, but I can't hate Kozue because she isn't exactly a bad girl. Did they really have to write in a love triangle to set up an ending for this manga? I wonder what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread