Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o!

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously impressed by this and the artist. His H-works are rather shitty but this manga is perfection.

Last edited:
This is my own personal review for this series as of the release of chapter 25.5 by 44-minutes scans group. Note that this is based on my experience reading this series and may or may not align with your taste or preference. I hope it can be used for other new readers who are interested in reading this series as a reference (Nevertheless, please try reading one or two chapter even after reading my review because our preferences might be different. You might get a new manga added to your list!).
Characters: 8.2 / 10
Shy FMC paired with easy going, helpful, and “kinda dumb” MC. No harem here folks, just one pair. Most of the characters have good and polite personalities soo you won’t be seeing any actions, just your typical school-life romance but one sided (I guess?). I should say there’s fewer male characters than there are female characters here (Like male to female ratio in harem-story setup),

Storyline: 7.9 / 10
Easy to digest, a good portion of comedy every chapter. Recommended to read when you’re on the go or at the station waiting for bus or train, or just as a light read between shifts. There’s not much going on right now as of this review but it may change after newer chapters are being released in the future.

Art: 8.0 / 10
Cute FMC and your typical average MC in a romance manga setup should I say. Supporting characters are given enough attention too just like other characters. Makes your heart melt every time you see the FMC blush. Good sceneries and background.

Overall: 8.03 / 10
A very good series if you want to have a light chuckle. Cute FMC and easy-going MC. Easy to digest storyline. Expect a lot of school-life, slice of life, in a way that deaf people experience (be considerate for deaf people after reading this pls).

There's also a "Tsukino Signing Tips" by 44-minutes scans group at the end of every chapter. It's nice to see how the characters in the manga moves to mimic hand movements for JSL (Japanese Sign Language) for the readers to also mimic! Very recommended!!

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This isn’t a feminazi “all men are selfish” manga… and it’s not an incel “all women are selfish” manga

That being said, other than chapter 30 and 28, this isn’t romantic. It’s not even really slice of life considering the circumstances 🤔but it’s also not unfunny so I can’t give it a bad score… I guess middle

Dex-chan lover
Are the pages with GIFs explaining JSL made by the scanlating group? If so, you guys are insane, good job! Generally, the extra pages are very nice, even the blog.

The translator for this series is the best ive ever seen. The GIFs are my absolute favourite.

Dex-chan lover
I reallyyyyyy hope they don't drag this on for super freaking long man, it's really hard to find a good, cute, wholesome, romance without the author dragging it out super fucking long.

Not to mention adding more and more side characters, more unnecessary plot.
(and making the MC's super fucking dense, like really?)
Oh well..

As a rom-com and slice of life lover,this manga just hit all the notes for me.
If you want something light-hearted,not too serious romance(no drama) and have a chuckkle every chapter at how cute they are together then i would 100% recommend this.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo. Wtf????? Axed??? WHY?? This was a genuinely cute and funny series wtf did it get axed without resolution?

Users who are viewing this thread