Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o! - Vol. 4 Ch. 48

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
This manga deserved much more
Thank you for the translations !

VIP
man, sucks that it end. it has very uniquqe premise that sadly didn't do anything interesting with it. shame not everyday we get romcom about legit deaf female lead. i love the character and the comedy tho, so it's a plus. 7/10. Kimi wa Yakamashi Tojite yo Kuchi o!

Man the premise overall is actually good, kinda sad with the axed ending. However author at least put some effort making it less worse. Thanks for the translations also.

Dex-chan lover
That was definitely one of the chapters I've ever read.

Goodnight, sweet prince. I will forever remember this manga for its sign language tips corner that evolved from a simple two-frame slideshow to goddamn anime quality vignettes. Oh, and the unexpected kappa love story, too.

Contributor
I forgot they were just middle schoolers. Somewhere along the way I started assuming they were already in high school. So after a short time skip the two couples are dating now, and we end with a title drop.

Anyway, this wrapped up fairly nicely after having run its course of jokes, too bad about the sudden last-minute drama arc to set up the ending. Maybe if the author comes up with another big list of jokes they could deliver a sequel someday, but this is fine. I liked the characters, but for a romcom this was heavy on jokes and light on actual romance, with the usual "dating is the finish line" trope that's so prevalent in male-oriented romcoms.

One of the more high-quality scanlations I've had the pleasure of reading recently. In particular, usbTip's gifs are some rare goodies I've only seen here.

Dex-chan lover
Taiyou will always be taiyou huh, good ending, props to the team for doing this for 2 years, good job guys!

Fed-Kun's army
Even though I knew the ax was coming, it still stinks that it's here. How does this get axed so quickly while so many other cookie-cutter manga just keep going?

Users who are viewing this thread