Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing. I was traumatized being teased. I just can't connect teasing with happiness in one sentence. I know it's a romcom and it won't turn bad, but the past reality just makes me shudder. I found this manga by chance and I hope it fixes my trauma, at least a bit. Sorry for complaining and sorry for making a sour mood.
Happened to me, but I didn't let it get me down. Not all women are manipulative, just some.

When I read the title, I thought it would be similar to love is war. It honestly surprised me.

Dex-chan lover
this is written by the mamasuki author? instant winner whether it gets axed or not

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that she is called "Mother Therese" makes me think she has dark side but it really doubt mangaka is smart or creative enough for that.

Contributor
Not bad for the 1st chapter .

Let's hope it stay as a romcom with these two, and dont become a harem with the other three "topgirls" in the school.

Group Leader
Here's the thing. I was traumatized being teased. I just can't connect teasing with happiness in one sentence. I know it's a romcom and it won't turn bad, but the past reality just makes me shudder. I found this manga by chance and I hope it fixes my trauma, at least a bit. Sorry for complaining and sorry for making a sour mood.
No need to be sorry. You've shared your story and brought some insight on how readers might react to things based on their personal experience. Much appreciated.

this chapter covers more than what most romcom mangas cover in 200+ chapters…. Im looking at you kaguya sama and domestic kanojo

Dex-chan lover
Every romcom manga is a self insert nowadays. Mc always lacks a defining personality, it's always being bare minimum of a person.

Supporter
Hah, that's kinda creative. Setting up love as win or lose; you either win and go out or lose and get rejected. Then flipping it so he loses but goes out with the girl he likes. Amusing concept.

Power Uploader
Bro literally gives bottom energy no cyap
Hah, that's kinda creative. Setting up love as win or lose; you either win and go out or lose and get rejected. Then flipping it so he loses but goes out with the girl he likes. Amusing concept.
Yeah it's not that deep. This is just trying to be the one-hundredth Silly/Quirky/Extroverted girl falls in love with dense/shy/introverted boy. It worked with Horimiya (blueprint for lazy school life rom-coms), so people think they can create a similar thing. Just like generic Isekai, Mushoku Tensei and Sword Art Online being the blueprint for almost every single Isekai. This is the same thing. Not a self-insert, but just lazy writing that is looking for easy success.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Loved that senpai actually went "That's not very kawaii of you".

Users who are viewing this thread