Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
It kinda annoys me how she teases, but was too much of a pussy to confess, herself

Dex-chan lover
People in these comments aren’t realizing dating culture ain’t the same across the world….“If no cheating has to be established then yikes”- it’s Japan, Idt people r aware of the importance of clarifying this in Japan

Also pre dating is often seen as something like attending mixers, so yes it’s very good to clearly set the rule to treat pre dating as dating instead of a mixer like occasion (of which both party’s can have varying opinions on)

Which she knew wouldn’t be a problem on either side but knows he doesn’t have confidence and with her teasing nature it’d be good to establish that he’s her one and only as of the moment to settle him in

Not to mention the whole reason for that being the only rule established was becoming she didn’t want to establish rules to not make it stay in the trial phase with all these restrictions

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
From what I've found it hasn't been axed perse as the author afterward on volume 2 made it seem like another book was forthcoming. Hopefully they will be able to continue the story in the manga.
Well after 3 years since Vol.2 was published and no signs of a Vol.3, i would take it as Axed after vol.2 bad sales, author finished MamaSuki during that time and even started another LN this year that it got an Adaptation recently, and there is no signs of this one even getting a new volume, just like some other work by this author that likely got canned after 2 volumes too lol (fake marriage with my ex girlfriend or something it was)

Though yeah, if anything the manga manage to keep this work alive to continue the story past the 2 volumes and not flop again

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She was "just joking"? What's next, she's going to have sex with him and then say "it's just a prank bro"?

Dex-chan lover
Once again, gratitude for this chapter, Radeon.

After making the comments I did on the previous chapter regarding Shiramori's conduct, I thought that--perhaps--it was a product of her woeful naïveté where her own actions and words are concerned, but this chapter made it much harder to give her the benefit of a doubt.

Once again, the caveat: "Right now".

She might have said a lot immediately afterward that would melt Kuroya's heart, which would obscure such fine print, but she still made it clear with her first words that she's prepared to make her exit.

People in these comments aren’t realizing dating culture ain’t the same across the world….“If no cheating has to be established then yikes”- it’s Japan, Idt people r aware of the importance of clarifying this in Japan

Also pre dating is often seen as something like attending mixers, so yes it’s very good to clearly set the rule to treat pre dating as dating instead of a mixer like occasion (of which both party’s can have varying opinions on)

Which she knew wouldn’t be a problem on either side but knows he doesn’t have confidence and with her teasing nature it’d be good to establish that he’s her one and only as of the moment to settle him in

Not to mention the whole reason for that being the only rule established was becoming she didn’t want to establish rules to not make it stay in the trial phase with all these restrictions

What you're saying is reasonable, but having seen seen all those NTR settings in which the person NTRd wasn't officially in a relationship with the victim leads me to doubt it massively; the Japanese themselves know of the feelings present before a relationship is officially established if they can write such stories. Anyone would know.

If you're in their position, you're already beyond "pre-dating" or whatever Shiramori wants to use as an excuse: Kuroya's head-over-heels for her, and she knows it; she's also reciprocating--to a lesser degree, but she still is. Shiramori sure is eating up Kuroya's accidental admissions of his extremely high regard of her, and she's not shy about getting physical with him. If cheating still has to specifically be forbidden under such circumstances, something is amiss in general or something's wrong with the person who said it in response to concerns about infidelity.

In my experience you can flirt, go out on dates, sleep together, and so forth without being exclusive to each other because you haven't made it "official" yet.

The source of a major portion of today's problems between the sexes. All of those things without exclusivity are individually recipes for disaster, but that...

Fed-Kun's army
So shes basically gonna keep extending it to a full fledged relationship without being the one to directly ask him?

Reminds me of that skit of the day that doesnt realise hes married

Users who are viewing this thread