Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a bookshelf nor the books, am I stupid or just empty headed?

I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
imma have to reread this cuz i dont rmbr shit about the previous chapters

Dex-chan lover
"Oh, Hi mom. This is my friend and classmate" is apparently not words that are used in this universe. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
She's channeling some yandere energy there at the end. Even kissing the book in the extra page. Dude is gonna take the hot/crazy plunge it seems so hope he has something better than a School Days nice boat ending.

Dex-chan lover
People r blowing this chapter out of proportion lol

Were there cliches? Bad ones executed poorly? Yeah, was it a step down? Yes, but some people acting like it went full RaGF

Dex-chan lover
finished reading the first volume of this series. sadly it got axed , can’t find volume 2…

Dex-chan lover
chapter was alr, kinda cliche but its a romcom so i'll allow it

Dex-chan lover
I need a girl like this
You really don't. This is cute in a Manga, but the way she toys with him without revealing her actual feelings is incredibly toxic. We've seen multiple times that he's second guessed everything about this "relationship". Would you really want to be with someone who constantly makes you feel like they're not actually interested in you and are just toying with you? From experience, it's not fun.

On his end, he's also super insecure and isn't being open about it (probably a cultural thing?), if he sat her down and told her "look, I really like you and I'm just getting the feeling that you're playing around with me. Do you actually like me, or is this just a game?" he'd see her genuine "I really like you, but I'm scared of what might happen if I'm honest." or whatever she'd say.

Again, cute in a Manga, but the lack of open communication and willingness to be vulnerable will lead to a failed relationship and contempt for the other person

Dex-chan lover
just like the classic "is she into you" video: no, no way to know
It's really not though. We as readers see it that way, but imagine every interaction with her from the perspective of an insecure, self-hating person like the Mc. He's told us multiple times that he thinks she's toying with him because she can't be clear about her feelings. And all of her attempts to "be clear" are so roundabout that anyone in his position would genuinely be like "I don't get it. She fucks with me, then she says shit like this"

Dex-chan lover
She always gives me a bad feeling like she's messing with him in liking him

Users who are viewing this thread