Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
"Even if my world gets dark again, Senpai will always be there to light the way."
That's one hell of a death flag dude.

Other examples:
"When I get back from the war we'll get married and have children."
"When I get back from Tokyo University I want to tell you something." (Later: What do you mean you got a boyfriend?)
Works better this way (literally #495167):
"When you get back from Tokyo University I want to tell you something." (Later: What do you mean you got a boyfriend?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Oh noes my super popular webnovel didn't sell well and "arsehole" publisher didn't take care of my teenager feelings when it didn't sell. I'll now literally black out because my GF found out about how badly my webnovel sold! Good thing shes not a real person and will be 5000% supportive no matter what, yay for 2D" - Author

Group Leader
Cute and deep chapter, makes you think that editors are just a manager guy who "manage" despite not knowing anything about the core subject (like in tech heh) he even has that typical ntr scumbag face heh.

Double-page supporter
Well now, being chewed up and spat out by the print industry sounds like the kinda thing that would irreparably crush a teenager's self confidence, and it makes sense to construct a romantic plot between a failed writer and one of their very few fans.

I'm not sure why the fuck you would put this kind of development after 8 chapters (or 1 full LN volume as Chronigan said). Would've been hell of a lot more compelling if we were on board with the MC's, for lack of a better term, extreme simping if we got just a few chapters of this first.

Users who are viewing this thread