Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet and healthy relationship they have thanks to him actually communicating his situation and her supporting and reassuring him

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet and healthy relationship they have thanks to him actually communicating his situation and her supporting and reassuring him
Amazing how communication actually solves things, isn't it. Three quarters of the teen romcom anime could be wrapped up in six episodes with that. Or they could even have sweet, loving sex in episode 7 as in Horimiya.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted so badly on page 14 for him to bump his head on the bookshelf, resulting in him knocking himself out again moments after waking up. Funee.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter, Radeon.

Poor little cupcake didn't have a fainting couch on hand! And speaking of hands, he once again took Shiramori's; this makes me think of someone's commentary on the state of masculinity in Japan--specifically that it's generally diminished. I want more credible info than just hearsay from a forumgoer (elsewhere), but given how common male MCs like this one (possessed of apparently little to no masculinity) are, certain conclusions are easier to reach about the audience that doesn't mind them.

Users who are viewing this thread