KimoOta, Idol Yarutteyo - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Disgusting Otaku Appears On TV?

Group Leader
Good news for people who like this manga. The mangaka is almost definitely going to continue it, they've already announced Volume 4!

She should just gone with just saying "A!", would have gotten millions of followers.

Fed-Kun's army
@FieryKathy
If the Author hasn't released volume 4 yet, with a potential volume 5 in the air; why does mangadex list the series finished with only 54 chapters?
It just feels weird on Mangadex's part, and I'm mentioning it because as you're the main uploader of the series, if that's something you added yourself or was it locked in beforehand?

Group Leader
@MoonyRuney That's easy, because I haven't bothered to change it and it's been a pretty recent development. Don't underestimate the lazy.

Dex-chan lover
Someone speculated a while ago that the possibility that the producer is the reverse situation of Youko. (or had temporarily been a girl in his youth from the same condition or something)

I couldn't get that mental image out of my head. Finding out his name is literally "Alice" doesn't exactly do anything to diminish that impression.

"angel who spent all her status points into her face and forgot how to speak in the process" 💀

if she is a real idol in real life she will become meme 😄

Users who are viewing this thread