Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Okay, I dont read the novel. But so far author really want to create s MC that pathetic, slowly rising from below.

My only concern, this author will choose the path where suddenly MC gain some power instantly just because he is the son of the heroes. You know, the cliche shit where tournament arc begin, and MC almost lost, suddenly power up. If author really use that plot, well, its bye bye from me for this manga. LoL

Dex-chan lover
Who gets mad at you guys for releasing a few days late?
let me at em!

Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
I was planning to get into the novel when I had the chance, if anyone knows what chapter this cover for that novel that'd be appreciated

Dex-chan lover
What's interesting is the other 2 guys truly consider themselves as MC's close friends, and assumed that since their parents were friends, they would be too. Unfortunately MC has never seen them that way, and resents them for being more accomplished while he's still stuck in his family's shadow and being babied on.

If anything, the recurring theme of this series would be "the burden of legacy" and "the dangers of miscommunication on both sides".

Dex-chan lover
the whole fucking world is in a crisis so idk how ppl can get mad at others for takings some extra time to do their thing, u guys just do u, hell if i were u i would hold back the translations just to fuck with the ppl telling me to hurry up

thks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Please tell me the princess doesn't end up with that boring strict asshat. I gst that eveyone hates her cause shes a super tsundere and all that but I want her to be the MC's since she loves him so much (I want the same for Sadith). Does anyone know if they end up together? I hope this isnt some ntr type shit. Anyone got spoilers? I wonder if the novels finished yet anyway

Double-page supporter
@StaK the princess made up rumors and stories that contributed to him being hated and avoided on campus so her winning seems more like abuse than a sweet ending

the best thing about this story is the relationship between master and disciple. it reminds me of Hikaru no go. and with the shounen-like art style is what makes me love it. although I'm already read the novel, the manga adaptation is very refreshing in with the art style.

Dex-chan lover
They really named their kid Rival? lmao
also the miscommunication btw rival, fiancei and eirth at the end there, oh boy

A guy named Rival ends up being the Rival huh. Little on the nose there lol; but i kinda get it, why even beat around the bush. It is what it is lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Syanalassa yes I am aware she did that, it's seemingly all anyone will talk about. It is definitely emotionally abusive and not okay - I don't approve of it; that said I really reallly realllllly dont care. These are story characters, I'm fine with tsundere and even borderline yandere types, I don't really Gaf. The only thing that's gonna bother me is potentially seeing those girls not end up with him.

>>> All I want to figure out is how the romance plots -between him (MC) & Sadith, and him (MC) & the Princess (Fiancee)- end up working out.

Im not saying they're worthy love interests but I'm not really gonna be satisfied seeing them end up with someone else. Optimally I'd like to see him end up with both; I'm just trying to learn if anyone knows if that happens or not --- Im not sure how far along the novels come out in its native language, but Id like to figure out as much as possible and avoid any emotional drama.

i hope for the sadith ending moar but its too soon to think about that plus its the authors choice really so i have no roo to complain

Someone pls make a meme with the demon king saying yasss queeen idk why it fits so well

As much as I like reading the novel, it's a shame the manga is monthly.

Dex-chan lover
@StaK About Fiancee and Sadith.... Spoilers for those reading the English translation of the WN, this is coming from untranslated arcs.
Fiancee has been more or less rejected by the MC as of Arc 5 and it isn't clear what she is going to do next and if she has actually given up or not when Earth cleared up all the misunderstandings she had about him and Earth has proclaimed to have graduated from Sadith in Arc 4 and wants to move on but Sadith clearly has not given up on him and starts calling him boyfriend from then on interchanging with little master(bocchama) depending on who is around which makes it really hard for him to actually "graduate".
Double spoilers for up to the very latest chapters of the WN.
Earth only acknowledges Kron(Arc 4+5 heroine), Shinobu(arc 2 heroine) and Sadith as potential love interests so far when it is brought up in arc 6 although Trainer has to jokingly remind him about Fiance.
Kron is the true best girl btw.

Users who are viewing this thread