Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
@Shiki thank you a ton for so much info that's exactly what I was looking for

Sucks that the original two tsundere girls aren't improving themselves and their relationship with the MC but hey things aren't over yet so who knows. Maybe Sadith and even Fiancee will end up finding a place in the MC's heart.
I haven't seen the other girls yet but Ill take your word for it, I'm at least glad to see there are some good romance interests.

I just really like seeing childhood friend characters end up together with the Mc, it's like one of my favorite things.

Oh well since it's still ongoing on all novel forms (right?) Then anything could happen I guess
lol I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for a Harem ending where everyones happy together 🤞🤞🤞

Dex-chan lover
@Rakoon The site the WN is published on. Take care it's in the original language, Japanese. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9185fm/

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation. :)
@NotFunstuff By the way, "Tera" only takes one 'r'. It comes from τέρας (téras) in ancient greek that means monster. ^^"

Thank you for the efforts, "lads"! <3

So, the protagonist is suffering from shoujo clueless protagonist romantic awareness syndrome, huh?

Makes sense… though, what's he gonna do about his "friends"? What is with their attitudes? I get jealousy over the fact that the princess crushes hard on the MC, but what I don't get is why he bothers? I mean, his Dad clearly failed in the parenting department & the "friends" rub the MC's nose in their superiority. Very shonen, but still 🤔—why bother participating in the drama? Worry not what your peers think & focus on training. Let not yourself be overcome by emotions or fears. Focus only upon the process and fundamentals. The rest are distractions. If your rivals manage to raise your ire or trigger your fear, then you require further discipline, training, honing of your mental blade (health) until you cannot be shaken by any force or provocation.

That said, I eagerly await the foolishness like this grandmaster demon lord who seems to see how far he can raise his rival's heir, and in so doing, prove that he surpassed his foe in that most important of life skills—parenting. The hero's "failed" child shall become the demon lord's greatest masterpiece, and perhaps the next demon lord! 🤣

I speculate that the demon lord plans for bestowing the hero's son with this legacy for it would've been the ultimate middle finger to the hero! 🤣🤣🤣

There's also the issue (unless I'm forgetting something) as to whether the Demon Lord is actually a girl and becomes or is the true female lead (or the goes bl)! 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
it's only a few days late, unlike some other groups who are months late and only upload if someone else tries to pick up a series

Double-page supporter
@rushnett well, if you aren't familiar with the metric system and its prefixes, that's not something you can just guess. Technical translation is always a pain for professionals so don't mind it too much. ;)
By the way, if they continue using prefixes, you can refer to that page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_prefix (and see that they jumped from mega to tera and from tera to exa, forgetting giga and peta on the way xD).

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanna see what's gonna happen to the MC in the arena since in the first chapter it was shown that people were booing him in a somehow looks like battle arena.

Dex-chan lover
All the character names are on the nose.
Earth
Hero
Fiancee
Rival
Sadist
Hell, the demon king is Treynar, as in TRAINER. Training Eirth.
Everyone's names are literally what they are.
It'd be like if YOU made a manga and just made everyone's names on the nose stuff in Japanese and it sounds cool because your audience don't have good understanding.

All 4 of them is pretty strong for the present standard but why can't their intellect catch up with their strength. I love misunderstanding anyway as long as its funny and not too dragged out

@shiki im reading the edited machine translation at the moment and we are at arc 2 atm. Could you tell me what kind of story this manga is going to be?
is eirth just going to travel the world, or are the persons he left behind gonna come in at some point and drag him back to the capital?

Dex-chan lover
@Ps3udo
The story so far is a story of acknowledgement, self discovery and improvement as Earth breaks free of the chains set on the protagonist early on in life. For that matter Arc 1 is setup in a fake Tournament arc, Arc 2 and 3 is Earth hiding/running away from his parents/friends and finding new friends in Aniki and love interest in Shinobu. Arc 4 is a training arc/tournament arc on an Island Earth is trapped on in which the inhabitants know nothing of the outside world and the heroes where they treat Earth just like anyone else where he starts from nothing and earns the respect of the islandfolk, Arc 5 is a rescue arc very close to the island Earth is trapped on. Arc 6 is a time travel arc where he gets close to the Hero Espi and survives in the time where the heroes were fighting against Trainer's army and Arc 7 has now just started up. The people he left behind only catch up to Earth halfway through Arc 5 but they don't stick around for long and he currently plans to travel the world after Arc 5 although he has certain set objectives and areas he is going to.

Dex-chan lover
Reading these spoilers it doesn’t sound like that a bad of a series, hopefully this adaptation lives up to my expectations lol

Edit: just realized this isn’t the current chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread