Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Volume 2 Extra

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is turning out great after so many cliches, I really like how the story isn't staying focused in one place and the main character is going to be journeying the world to find his power. I love it honestly, we can only hope this manga stays amazing and doesn't shit the bed later on.

Aahhh dude this is so good i really cant wait for the next chapter

This makes me want to read the novel, the bond of master and disciple of them... is great and I think the demon king is a good parent to the MC than his real parents..

Last time i read the novel
There is actually a bigger goal he can find them in a bigger place
And there's a bigger
threat
too

this happens at Chapter 42-43 start with chapter 42 since that one got the argument between the father and the mc. It’s better to read from the begining since there are more details and dialogues that explain certain abilities more compared to the manga

web novel is really good, would really recommend it

it is at 118 rn on sads tranlates

i read it from the start, really builds up more and gives more feels

@asspussy In the first place, the father is rather 'blinded' by the concept of bad and good. Just because you use the demon king's technique, you're filthy. That's what makes the two different

Aggregator gang
At least in the novel, the MC admitted it was a stupid idea to use the Demon King technique in front of so many people in this scene. That's taken out of the manga. Because it was stupid. I get his friend was about to stab him in the back, but he'd already proven he could defeat his friend without theatrics. Even the Demon King tried to get him to make amends because the Demon King knew it was a stupid thing for the MC to do.

Everyone will take this as a reason to justify their hate for the parents and everyone else on top of other things. I'm not going to make an excuse for anyone, but I think this wasn't the best way to force the MC to run away from a writing perspective because people who were attacked by the Demon King are justified in their negative feelings toward him. I don't blame Sadith/Sadiz for her outburst. Of course the cliche trope of making the Demon King "misunderstood" will prevail for most people, but he literally wiped out an entire village/town/city for what, because one guy was messing around with magic in an underground lab? At least Treynar admits his faults and admits he was just as murderous as the human faction, but of course, because he's the MC's sidekick, the author will consistently lessen Treynar's past crimes and prejudices while highlighting current human crimes and prejudices.

Humans and Demons were enemies. That's like your country or family having a long heated rivalry with another country and family and go to war. Your country family uses a fighting style while the other country family uses a fighting style. You have a child and you raise them to use your fighting style and they don't excel at it and all of a sudden they beat up some of the strongest people in your country and family with your enemy's fighting style. You're going to have questions, your first emotional reaction is going to be a range of frustration, surprise, anger, disgust, annoyance, etc. until you collect yourself. If it's done in the midst of a crowd of people, they're going to have justified reactions similar to yours, but yours will likely be a stronger reaction since that's your child. Unless you absolutely don't care about your child which isn't the case for MC's parents despite their negligence.

Like I said, I wish the mangaka left the admission in there by the MC that using the Demon King special technique was stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
wait what does that mean he's aiming like a Demon King does lol?

yeah btw surely he will even surpass the Demon King looking forward for it.

also it has a Harem tag so what's the catch?

Users who are viewing this thread