Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Shitty father finally got the heart wrenching guilt he deserves.

Eirth needs this. Freedom. Freedom from all those people that looked down on him as he starts on his own path.

Now how will the story flowwww i really dont want to read the light novel but what he did in this chapter is literally shouting that if I ain't enough to be a hero then I'll become a Demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
he should've beaten up the dad more tbh, shitty dads like that have no right to be called fathers

tho in hindsight one thing could happen is that a new demon king would be born, more ruthless than treynar and more powerful
to the point that only eirth could save them all

then probably teach all fo them a thing or 2

Aggregator gang
Oh the feels... Eirth, my poor lad 😭
You really have a shitty pair of parents. Leaving them is a hell of a good decision.

Now, he should follow his master's footsteps and become the next demon lord

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I take back my earlier statement. I love this outcome. This was a good "twist" and man it must have hurt to say that. Honestly though his father had it coming. He has just been forcing his ideals and assuming he would be exactly like him without listening to him or even assisting him. Truly a terrible father but prob not a bad person. Also sad to see Sadith like that :c.

@Dragonfirewings As much as I hate Paul at least he tries to change. Unfortunately outside factors always force him back into his old habits. Here this guy just ignores his son and assumes so much without ever really listening to him. I dont think the Hero is a bad person but definitely not a good parent.

Users who are viewing this thread