Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
He never needed all that trash make your own country your own army then rule the world and make them all know who they messed with

Double-page supporter
What a bitter sweet chapter. Good way to remove his own chains... But the cost...
d761ivi-b1d4135f-abc2-4b1c-a38f-2172de34772b.png

You know what i am gonna make my own country with blackjack and hookers...forget the blackjack

They did nail the inferiority complex quite well and really highlighted the fact that in alot of these broken family situations no amount of effort will ever be enough. Even if you work hard and give everything you have you will never get the respect or love you are looking for. For many when they realize this it either ends in a downward spiral that sadly normally ends in suicide or the person has to sever all the connections they do have and completely break free from that twisted relationship and start completely over, but hopefully better off in the long run.

Double-page supporter
so how much i gotta pay to get the next chapter early. shiiiietttt (unless the chapter isnt even out in japan then fuck...)

Dex-chan lover
I’m impressed, that was one hell of a pay off for training and that blow up of tension was executed well. Didn’t feel forced or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread