Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

My Reaction:
20210212_073532.jpg

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS
Im Excited To see Jotaro Kujo

Dex-chan lover
A bit different from the WN but the impact still hits like a truck.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan
See that more like a survivant from a tsunami. Even if it's safe they will freak out at water and wave.
This technique his her trauma, it's not that she dislike him now, she just triggered by her trauma and her mind can't keep up with the information and her feeling.

Wow they butchered the best part of the story so hard, This felt so fucking rushed like wtf

Dex-chan lover
It really says something when the only two people who have ever shown him care are his maid and his father's sworn enemy.

udk

let's be honest how many of us mistook this for another one of those cultivator crap when hearing the name

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan you don’t know how ptsd works do you?

If what you describe is what ptsd is then we wouldn’t have problems of veterans going aggressive still thinking their at war hurting their family.

It’s uncontrollable they can’t do shit about it unless they have constant therapy and I don’t think they have therapist in the isekai workd

I see,
being thrown to your crush trauma's is something that could not be repaired I think.

Hope that MC has his own good way.

@kaminomikan its like phobia or trauma, its uncontrollable,

you cant just have your loved one approach you and say "hey stop getting scared of that" and its fine and dandy,

This chapter hurts so good.

Also dont bother with the WN/LN unless you know japanese or have extremely low standards. The TL either used MTL or is just incompetent like most WN "translators".

Users who are viewing this thread