Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@NYAHAHA
This magic wans invented by the demon lord and he passed away before taking any disciple so even the demon can't use it XD

Yoooooooooooooo!

I could see this coming, but it's a new fucking flavor!

The hero learns a forbiden skill and isnt , A total piece of shit but people also go "hey what the fuck!"

Dex-chan lover
Hero father keeps a sword that's got the demon lord's soul on it, and is surprised that the kid he never has time for ends up learning the demon lord's techniques.

Just another example of neglectful parents, and cursed items.

Dex-chan lover
The heroes seems to be dicks, and the people changing their so called brain around. No only that despite not defending their child when another person's child is about to beat the main character their child forcing him use that which was taught or self learned through observation. The main character never learned anything from his father so yeah why feel bad, they all literally shat on the mc.

To sum up what I wrote the parents are dicks, the people are mental, and not a lot of them even understood the main character despite being their "CHILD" except some like that girl over there who said "stop". In a way the mc is also in the wrong for running away but that is understandable it is hard.
I think greatly of this manga.

I wonder what wind magic tornado is like........... if this is the demon lord version of it

@Firstborn And we got a winner!
Not gonna spoil the fun but... shit happens really close to that

@DchenYue I believe you are not the only one
Laaaaaater in the novel MC got some really nice revenge (not in a Berserk way) against all of them, its specially humiliating for the parents.. its fricking hilarious.

@Mr_HoHo yep just the first form...
in the lastest chapters of the WN you understand other 2 uses of the Great Demon Spiral.

Dex-chan lover
@Foxman550 what? did it hit your strings or what? she has known him all his life, but one technique and everything she has lived everything they have lived goes out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread