Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@narha the thing is that the technique is only used by the demon lord because he invented it, and he died without leaving descendants or disciples

@KingNova777 mmm
I really dont think soo because he is not an idiot like a heroe, i mean in this manga THE HERO is an idiot, same as his mother... Eirth is most like a "Savior", a hero is someone who puts "justice" above all with a "clear" view of what is good and evil, but in a really simplistic and childish way. Mc is more like a Battle Maniac or Power Seeker, i really dont wanna say like Goku, but yeah like Goku without being a F*cking Idiot, welp its easy to understand if you remember that MC is teenager who is still growing in body and mind. Trayner is the one who open his eyes to the world and MC begun to wish to see it with his own desire

@narha Trayner says that technique was not mean for combat
, because it was so powerful and use too much magical power, he use it in Eirth because it was possible to use it in VR mode without worry about anything, i mean he used that technique inside his own castle, the castle and everyone inside would almost instantly convert into pieces of meat

Fed-Kun's army
time to read the novel i guess can someone tell me which chapter of novel this is

Dex-chan lover
@MasterGeo0X
Oh I meant hero in the context that he would be viewed as somewhat of a heroic figure because of his deeds around the world, not actually being a hero of justice who seeks to defeat evil in the name of it.

Dex-chan lover
DID NOT EXPECT/10 WHAT A FUCKING TWIST

this series just got 400% better

This chapter hit home on so many levels... Like holy moly, if this manga keeps going like this with it's pace then for sure it'll be a solid 9/10. I'm guessing it's because of this chapter that this manga got (currently) 8.99* reviews eh? Good job reviewers 👍

Double-page supporter
My dude is writing his own story, walking his own path...MAKING HIS OWN LEGACY !!! LET'S FVCKIN GOOOOOO !!!!!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was baffling! I had to read it over and over and it was just as good each time.
Time to read the Novel! But I would really like to read the manga instead since it brings the emotions and expressions of the characters out so much more.
10/10!

Users who are viewing this thread