Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@RadPanda MTL with several online dictionaries and with my ultimate cheat
"Always use MTL but not to your native language just translate it to your second language", its pretty simple, my native language is spanish so i use MTL from Japanes to English, and my brain somehow give "some" intelligible order, if i use it from JAP to SPA i really dont understand anything

*inhale*
Wheeeeeeeewwwwwwww...
Man that was hard to read but the chapter match my expectations of it
Finally cleared the prologue, can't wait the next arc

@ispcizero3rd to be frank, for me its not terrible, but if you are a native English speakers i think it may be really bad.. like a toddler babbling or some drunkard trying to make a psychological speech, hilarious at the beginning but get annoying really fast.. and then you got novels like <Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu> where some characters speak in fake ancient Japanese using another set of kanjis and believe me MTL dont translate that kind of shit, so you have to convert the speech in a modern language and then translate it with MTL or dictionaries.

Does he ever reconcile with Sadith? I've heard its "bittersweet" but can anyone spoil me?

Dex-chan lover
@Two_cans
I don't know the whole story since I'm only at 130, but Sadith ends up with Eirth in another country after getting caught up in a teleportation spell, but she's gained amnesia. She gets along well enough with Eirth though even if she has forgotten him, and she was never upset with him in the first place, in fact she blames herself for what happened, that's a trait she and Eirth share.

what the fuck, it almost 1 am here and I can't fucking sleep after read this chapter

Double-page supporter
@MasterGeo0X

Well i know that spanish doesn't have a very clear info, but it's better >try< to translate it in spanish first because we have that "distinction" between genders in words that doesn't have english but japanese do.

No es que sea la gran cosa pero tenemos facilidad de diferenciar entre"ellos" y "ellas" en las palabras como lo es en japones, una ventaja para entenderlo mejor

@ispcizero3rd Not official, but there is a fan translation, just use the link to Novelupdates in the manga description
... not gonna post the direct link because i have 2 warnings soo i not gonna mess with links, the fan translation is on chapter 112

@Two_cans well
after Sadis recover from his amnesia they talk about his regrets, feelings and about how they have to grow up, then Eirth reveal THAT secret to her, she becomes the only person who knows about Trayner other than the MC... there is one enemy who suspect about that but its just that a suspicion...
i was trying to make the spoiler short but i cannot.. so if u wanna know what happened read the chapters 155-157.. BUT i dont really recommend it, is way better read all the story

@Reimans not a problem, when a new character appears or is not easy to delude the gender i just read in Romaji, its easier to understand the gender that way.

Dex-chan lover
@Petrapavlosk Mangadex usually has related links that may contain the translated original work, like novelupdates. And fortunately, there's one in this manga title's page. Look for it so the next time you want links for other titles, you'll know where to find it, it's usually there.

Ok... I cried to this shit...
Bro... If you where gonna be a dad.. At least give a little Time for your son...

For years i though my father did not love me cause he was working in the US while i was in the Philippines... I did not even see him ones when i was born... I had to think for almost 1-10 years old... That he did not love me.. Until he went home when i was 12 years old....
Am now 15..

Dex-chan lover
I am proud of son, you held your head high and didn't deny your Master to save face. Now I'm tempted to read the novel. Alas, I shall wait.

Users who are viewing this thread