Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

if you want to continue reading the novel, start from chapter 43. The chapters from 1 to 42 are the manga.
P.S. you should read all the chapters in the novel it will give you a lot more info about the story and the background of it.

i read the light novel, I've reread this chapter in manga at least 10 times . i still cried to it no matter how many times i read it. we need new update asap

@Izale about that
NOPE.. yep there ARE several girls who likes MC but the story and situation is not focused in a "harem" environment, not a fake harem nor true harem, because MC have little contact with the girls, its no like MC is a DENSE MTFCKER or not interested in girls, its just, MC its more worried about becomes stronger... but the are a few scenes that can be called "harem scene" but if you understand the short duration of the scene its not really annoying, they are more like delusion of Fiancei torturing herself about MC having an harem, its really hilarious to see how she is his own enemy (im not from the fiancei faction,...F*CK YOU FIANCEI!), thinking about this series as harem its like thinking fricking Pokemon is a harem just because Satoshi is liked for a lot of girls during the story, what make a harem series its the proximity and situations where MC and his girls interacts, in this series MC its mostly with just one girl at time.

I really really hope he becomes a super villain and, like, destroys the world or something, like that would be super cool and interesting and honestly FUCK like EVERYONE

Play this music while reading

"Call your name -Shingekin No Kyojin"

And tell me a better one that fits this scene (I'm curious)

basiccaly
"Im ugly and im happy" from spongebob

but this time

"Im the disciple of a demon king and im happy

So many misunderstandings.

Ugh. Why this power fantasy gotta make me feel feelings?

JK I love it.

I fucking knew it, as soon as he used one of the demon lords abilities his parents fucking flipped!

Users who are viewing this thread