Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Meh. Why are people overreacting? It was poorly executed.

Dex-chan lover
@syahriz Y'see there's this thing called time. As it passes the planet rotates on its axis, and that causes the spot where we are to face away from the sun, thus turning day into night.

Fed-Kun's army
REDEMPTION FUCKING FINALLY
I love this shit, he finally said it, as he was speaking I could feel my blood getting hotter. This is the first time I've felt such strong emotions for a manga. This gets a solid 10/10.

He's has do much pent up raw emotion for so long, he finally broke within those final panels.

Dex-chan lover
very nice. very cathartic. somehow my pent up stress is slowly being released too

this was refreshing. I hope he reconciles and ends up traveling the world, but tbh I want his love interest to be someone new. love sadith and all but it still feels their relationship is kinda weird and that they only have this strange attraction because they only have each other because they're lonely. its not healthy, like a weird obsession. and it felt like for people to keep calling each other childhood friends, they really didn't understand him and his problems, so I dont think the princess is a good match for him either. I feel like a new love interest would be something new and better for his growth.

the manga adaptation seems a bit lackluster compared to the ln imo but it did manage to capture the essence of the scene.

Group Leader
I am so happy I started reading this today and caught up, finished with the arc. Sad that there isn't more to read but given a year or two's time I expect an anime from this series.

Nah, there's none of this about revenge, he will just continue to prove himself. The demon king himself isn't really hate human and already forgot why are demon fighting against human. Tho that's what makes this better, no edgy revenge

Oh man, when this released a few days ago, it finally convinced me to read my first LN and let me tell you, this manga is going to fuck. I'm so stoked. I haven't caught up in the LN yet, but I'm really enjoying this and can see where it wants to go.

Users who are viewing this thread