Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

So I'm coming back to this again because I just can't seem to shake this feeling. Holy fucking shit that is a heavy feeling and it just won't seem to leave my chest.

Dex-chan lover
this manga just happened to be in top manga in 24 hrs, i havent read it yet but seeing this comment section explode i wonder why?

@Jayswing103 well it's not like my time is that precious or something. I just don't wanna spoil this masterpiece of a story in my mind with some bad translation novel that makes me misunderstand the story and make it stuck in my mind. It's just a matter of the mood. If it's not that bad I'll try to read it. thanks

Dex-chan lover
i've read this chapter several times and damn.... it's still got me so hard
which chapter is this on LN/WN?

Dex-chan lover
Damni almost cried. I tried to stop my tears because my parents is in front of me wile reading this LOL

@Dragonfirewings
nope bro, because it was daytime when he is in the arena and when he came out it's already dark, possibly because he came out to the other side of earth

I don't know how mentioning works here but @xaraphina , the first chapter was just but a glimpse of this chapter. I did not expect that what would lead to here would be so dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread