Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

OH FUCK NOOOOOOO, I JUST READED THE LASTEST CHAPTER IF MAN IN A VEIL AD I WAS HAPPY NOW IM SAAAD DUUUUUUCK

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this part in the novel out of curiosity, and it hit harder. . . So, if you got time. . .

Don't ask me the chapter tho, I wouldn't remember. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is what you get for ignoring your child and not giving the slightest bit of help. Kinda sad about sadith but what can ya do when no one tells you anything not like he could've known what her trauma was exactly just bad luck in the end in one aspect, more fishies in the sea.

Can someone tell me what chapter of the novel this is and where I can read the novel?

Dex-chan lover
This feels like one of those stories that just constantly wants me to feel bad for the MC and experience their pain. That’s nice... to an extent, but after I certain point I just stop caring (when it’s done repeatedly). I get desensitized to the pain and it becomes “meh”. It also runs the risk of me hating every other character so much for treating the character I sympathize with the most (and the mc is my looking glass for a series) like dog shit, and rhen it just gets frustrating to read and I quit for that reason. Both of which is what happened here for me (and it’s only chapter ten....), which is actually kinda surprising, so good job for that I guess (but I just don’t see a reason to read this anymore). Really that’s just me though, hope everyone else still enjoys it.

Users who are viewing this thread